Zaffiri Precision Stainless Steel Slides were designed with tight tolerances to increase accuracy and performance. There are two different optic configurations, as well as and variety of coatings for a customized look. These are among the best aftermarket slides available for Glock.
Built around the Glock 48 frame (also compatible with G43 and G43X frames).
Easy to install and machined from Billet Stainless Steel then coated, these slides are a great addition to anyone’s Glock collection.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel
- All slides are cerakoted to order. Please allow 14 business days before shipping. If you want a color we don’t offer, please ask! We may be able to get it, but it will increase lead time.
- – If you select Multicam / Triangle Multicam / Flag / Battleworn cerakote options, please note this option will extend the wait period.
- Does not include channel liner
Trijicon RMR / Holosun 507c / Shield RMS and RMSc mounting position is in front of the factory location of the rear sight (dovetail remains behind the optic cut). You may request in the Customer Notes to have the dovetail moved in front of the optic.
Slide comes with proper mounting screws specific to the optic. You must use the screws we provide with your optic. If you ordered an Trijicon cut do not use screws for Holosun cuts. Blue Loctite recommended for proper sight retention. Do not exceed optic manufacturer’s screw torque specifications.
* RMR cuts include a cover plate. Vortex cuts do not come with cover plate.
**Vortex optics require the rear dovetail sight to be moved in FRONT of the Vortex optic.
*** NO RETURNS FOR CERAKOTED AND / OR MACHINED SLIDES! ***
Please double, triple check your order to ensure you are ordering the right slide for right firearm, generation, etc.
All single color cerakoted orders require a minimum of 14 Business Days, not including weekends to process prior to shipping. Flag, multi color, will take longer.