RMR OPTIC NOT INCLUDED! MUST PURCHASE SEPARATELY.
Swampfox Hostile Engagement Rings are the rock solid, easy way to mount any RMR cut reflex red dot sight as a low profile secondary optic to your main rifle scope. No adapters, no hassles, just RMR footprint mounts at a 45-degree angle on each side of every Hostile Engagement ring. Precise, matched pairs of our rings are made from 7075 aluminum and hardcoat oxidized, just like the upper and lower receivers on your AR-15. Hostile Engagement Rings make it easy and affordable to mount a 45-degree offset dot sight on your rifle. Pricing for 1 paired set.
- 7075 Aluminum Construction
- Scratch Resistant Hardcoat Oxidized Finish
- CNC Machined, Precision Matched Pairs
- Integral 45-degree RMR Footprint Optic Mounts
- T10 Star ring cap screws: 10 inch-pounds torque
- 1913 MIL STD Picatinny base screws: 30 inch-pounds torque
- Diameter Options: 30mm, 34mm
- Centerline Height Options: 1.10”, 1.60”, 1.93”
WHICH RING HEIGHT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
1.60" CENTERLINE HEIGHT
- Standard height for AR-15 and large frame AR rifles
- Places optic centerline at the same level as AR iron sights
- A standard setup for rifles with "in-line" stocks at the same level as the receiver rail
- Will work with precision scopes featuring large 56mm objective lenses
- Rifles with stocks located lower than the receiver rail may need a cheek piece added
1.93" CENTERLINE HEIGHT
- Super tall option now gaining popularity
- A great option when you need to see over iron sights or bulky handguard-mounted accessories
- Faster sight acquisition in run-and-gun competition using Low Power Variable Optics
- Not ideal for precision shooting from prone, a cheekpiece or adjustable stock will help
- Not designed as "see through" rings, no co-witness with iron sights